Monday 5 August 2013

Net-A-Porter Live

I first heard about Net-A-Porter from one of the most fashionable girls at school. Ever since then, it has become my primary fashion source where I go to hunt out new style entries. I can honestly say it really was one of my first fashion teachers, where I slowly learnt the names of haute couture and began to identify Christian Louboutin from Charlotte Olympia. And even to this day, the website brings out something new. 
So I was really existed to discover the ‘Net-A-Porter Live’ page. It’s basically a cool map of the world and not only does it show how many people are online at any given time, it also shows what people are buying. 
It might seem pointless at first, like why do you need to know what people are buying? But for those who want to enter the fashion industry one way or another, the consumer is what shapes the industry. So it helps to know what real people are buying. 
Besides, it’s cool to just check it out, because more often than not, you’ll always find really nice items that you hadn’t noticed while looking through the actual page. 
So give it a go and see what you think of it, because it’s great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment