Sunday 1 September 2013

A Trio of Dresses
 ❥❥❥
1: SheInside.com
2. Romwe.com
3. Chicwish.com

The first dress is a shift dress and it strongly reminds me of something that Wednesday would wear from ‘The Addams Family’ xD The colour is dark grey even though it looks sort of black. The white lacey collar is what makes this dress ultra adorable.
The second dress is a scoop neck, loose fit dress which is perfect for autumn/ fall. It’s the sort of dress you can wear to layer it up. With this one, you can layer it with a sheer long-sleeved t-shirt underneath and a woolly over sized cardigan, and don’t forget the knee-high socks and cute boots!!
The last dress in this trio is my favourite. I think I recently saw a similar one on Nasty Gal...but anyway this dress is absolutely stunning. It combines my favourite elements in one: sheer mesh panels, a collar, and a skater skirt!! Plus, it’s black (I always try to experiment with colour and print but I can never stop going back to black :P).


No comments:

Post a Comment