Tuesday 3 September 2013



Totally Random(?)

Top – Miss Selfridge 
Shorts – Topshop 
Clutch– Monki 
Boots – Forever 21

So at first, I wanted to create this totally random outfit. So randomness led to this. And the more I look at it, the more I actually like it o.o. It has this really weirdness to it that just works soo well and looks as if it was all meant to be. The shorts, clutch and boots all have the same faux leather look to them. And for those who have been reading my previous blog posts will know that I like to blend up styles and mix up ‘masculine’ and ‘feminine’ looks to come up with something awesome. The cute girly touch here is the silver embellished cami top with a scallop hem that reminds me to the ‘20s flapper girls’ style...
(Pssst...you might also like this...) 
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment